Transforming learners to leaders
through exceptional education
Early years are crucial for the social, intellectual, and emotional development of a child. At RV Public School, holistic development is ingrained in everything we do. Our teaching methodology uses a combination of approaches such as story-telling, dance, music, and games to nurture our tiny tots. We follow a child-centric learning system that helps children explore their innate abilities, while cultivating a love for learning.
Our primary school module focuses on areas such as academic excellence, physical training, and social interactions. We provide students with immense opportunities to hone their skills and discover their full potential. The aim here is to groom every child and help them grasp knowledge, quickly and efficiently, so as to enable them to build a strong set of foundational skills.
As students progress to secondary school, they often face difficulties in adapting — making it imperative to give them the right social and emotional support throughout this transition. At RV Public School, we take this to our heart and ensure that every child receives constant encouragement and guidance to help them excel. Our experienced and diligent faculty go to great lengths to train our students during these crucial years — both in academics and extra-curricular activities.
Monday to Friday
- Nursery to U.K.G. 8.20 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
- Standard I to Standard X 8.20 a.m. to 3.15 p.m.
- 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m on all working days
- 10.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m. on Saturdays
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Girls – Dark Blue Pinafore with Check Shirt, Black Ribbons
- Boys – Dark Blue Shorts with Check Shirt
- House Coloured T-Shirts and Track Pants. White Ribbon for Girls
- Dark Blue Socks with Red Border and Black Shoes on all the days
- Sweater – Dark Blue with red and white edging
- Belt – Only from class I to X
The academic year commences in the month of June and concludes in April of the following year.
- The calendar is available with the office.
- The campus is located at Lalbagh west gate.
- Regular parent-teacher meetings are held throughout the school year.
- Parent can meet the teachers between 3.20pm to 3.45pm everyday.
Our ICSE Toppers
ABHISHEK UPADHYA 97.50%
HARSHINI URS V 96.83%
ATHARV D NADIG 94.50%
PRACHI H RAISONI93.50 %
RIDA NABEELA QAZI 93.17%
JESWIKA SOUMYASHRI A V92.33%
SACHIN R B HATHWAR- 92.33%
NITIN THAKUR 91.00%
DEEPA M N 90.83%
NEHARIKA T R 89.67%
CHETAN KUMAR JAIN 88.83%
DEEPESH T JAIN 88.83 %
TUSHAR DAWRANI 88.50%
KEERTHANA S YADAV 88.33%
H RASHMI 87.83%
SUNDARAM KUMAR SHUKLA87.83 %
PRIYANSHU SINGHVI 87.67%